Does anybody actually like their Droid X?

OP
R

RJ1670

Reaction score
I've been reading a ton. I'm sure I'll be reading even more the next few days. I won't be upgrading until Friday. Now I'm getting antsy to get my new toy!

Watch some reviews from people who know how to review on youtube. The UNbiased ones lol

Got any links or suggestions as to which ones I should be looking at?

Yakuzagang5

Reaction score

Yakuzagang5

Reaction score

rastaman

Reaction score
I left BB in July as well. I thought BB was the bomb, I quickly found out how far behind the times they are when I got my X. I'll never go back.

taylormia

Reaction score
I love my Droid X. Came from the iPhone 3G (jailbroken)

The Droid X is faster and more customizable than the iPhone and the user interface is similar or better in many cases.

I use my Droid X for corporate email and messaging as well as several calls a day and I can get a full day and a half between battery recharges.dancedroid

Also, Verizon coverage is far superior to AT&Ts.

EddiePotatoes

Reaction score
Newbie here.

I've had my Droid X for a few weeks now and love it. It has quite a learning curve to it. It's not as simple and straight forward as iOS, but I'm learning and getting more comfortable with the Android OS. Learning something new everyday about my phone and customizing it for my needs.

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
I was a long time BB user. Bought the X and I'll not look back. Opening up a browser and having it not take 2 minutes to load is awesome. Yeah there were a couple of learning curves to get around, like Email and Calendar. I had google sync on my BB storm 2 so it was an easy transfer but I did lose all my tasks and memos. No big deal for me. I just typed them in again.

barski

Reaction score
Believe me you will not be disappointed with the Droid X. It will have a bit of a learning curve compared to other smartphones. Give it a good solid week and you will love it.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Desicrator

Reaction score
I have to echo all these stories thought my bb tour was the greatest thing ever then got my DX. Better software, more pep. But be warned if you thought you on your phone a lot before be ready to live on it.

Swyped from DROID X, so grammer could be awful.

FWSoccerDad

Reaction score
best phone on the market, hands down. bb cant compete. i had one prior to my droid, though in all honesty i kept it only a week...or less. my wife and two daughters have the iphone. i'll take my droid all day.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

DroidTech

Reaction score
But be warned if you thought you on your phone a lot before be ready to live on it.

Too true. My wife has already threatened to smash my X multiple times. I can't seem to put it down.

Sent from bed while I should be asleep, but wife is asleep and don't know.

cccmhhh

Reaction score
A yea

BB Storm was a third world country. X is as good as its gonna get. No problems except Im having a tough time to find something to bit(h about. I like it.