Do You Have Insurance for Your Droid???

dolpns13

Reaction score
I have insurance as well. I also got an extended warranty from Verizon on my moto droid.

I never get the extendend warranties... I firgure by the tme the manufacturer warranty is up, they will have a new phone i'll want

Snoking

Reaction score
I have for years never purchased extended warranties. I am my own warranty station!!! Until the Droid! I use to break LG 4400's all the time and just buy another on Ebay, the I got a Casio Gz'One for my wife and myself. In three years I could not break the thing. Wife wanted a bigger easier to read display, so I got her a new phone, then I was jealous! So I got a Droid. I sold the two Gz'One's. 45 for one and 55 for the other on Craigslist, so it was a wash for the 99 droid at Costco. The guy that bought the second one is the diver that cleans the bottom of my boat, and he said he has pulled three Gz'One out of salt water for people and they all still worked. I Droid would NOT!

I bought the insurance on the Droid.

dolpns13

Reaction score
I have for years never purchased extended warranties. I am my own warranty station!!! Until the Droid! I use to break LG 4400's all the time and just buy another on Ebay, the I got a Casio Gz'One for my wife and myself. In three years I could not break the thing. Wife wanted a bigger easier to read display, so I got her a new phone, then I was jealous! So I got a Droid. I sold the two Gz'One's. 45 for one and 55 for the other on Craigslist, so it was a wash for the 99 droid at Costco. The guy that bought the second one is the diver that cleans the bottom of my boat, and he said he has pulled three Gz'One out of salt water for people and they all still worked. I Droid would NOT!

I bought the insurance on the Droid.

I have never sold a phone before but have like 4 or 5 I could sell.. Is there a way to format the phone so all my information is completely gone? especially on my old Dare