Do You Have Insurance for Your Droid???

SinCitySRT4

Reaction score
i have it on mine. i usually get it for any phone i get actually

M

Matth3w

Absolutely. It's worth every penny in the event that it gets broken. They cover just about everything.

prubin3

Reaction score
I have no interest in having to spend $600 in one shot to replace the phone. Lose or damage it once or have one nonwarranty repair and you're ahead.

sc4fpse

Reaction score
I've never had insurance for a cell phone. I've never broken a cell phone. I have dropped a cell phone once. And even that was only partially my fault.

I realize it only takes one problem to kill your phone, but I take much better care of my phones than probably 99% of the people on this forum. The stories I read about people being so careless with their devices make me want to cringe. So many dropped Droids... Here's hoping some of you never have children. x_x

M

Matth3w

I take care of my devices 100% as well, but that didn't prevent a random drunk person from pushing me into a pool with my LG enV3 and my Cadillac CTS-V key fob in my pockets.

sc4fpse

Reaction score
I take care of my devices 100% as well, but that didn't prevent a random drunk person from pushing me into a pool with my LG enV3 and my Cadillac CTS-V key fob in my pockets.

Solution: Be antisocial like me, and don't go to pool parties with drunks.

:)

M

Matth3w

Well......sorry to hear you have no life. LOL Perhaps the Droid can be your companion.

sc4fpse

Reaction score
Fill the void: Droid Does.

Nah, I'm not that antisocial. But perhaps hanging around by a pool with a bunch of drunks wasn't the best idea, no matter if you had your Droid with you or not. Sounds like that's just trouble waiting to happen. :p

M

Matth3w

It wasn't my Droid at the time...but I didn't even know the guy was drunk.