Do you have 4g in your area?

Do you have 4g LTE in your area?

• Yes, have it most of the time!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Have 4g, but my phone says 3g right now.

• Have been in 4g areas before...

• 4g??? none for me.

• Total voters

fingaz

Reaction score
Cause I will say... the difference is amazing. When I am in a 4g area, songs come up immediately in google music, webpages appear in seconds and and google maps load with ease. But of course the D4 is fast on its own, too.

But I was just curious, who out there has 4g service in their area?

ej0rge

Reaction score
I can't answer this poll because i have plenty of 4G signal when i am at home or really everywhere i have been since i got my D4, except for my office.

Which is ironic because my employer purchases almost all of their wired and wireless phone services from Verizon, and i have basically no data signal at all when i am actually inside my office at work.

And i bought the phone because i have been promoted into a management role and chose to buy my own android phone rather than try to convince my boss to spring for a corporate blackberry out of his budget when he doesn't even have a corporate phone.

So, yeah, I have 4G signal, just not where it might make sense. Though i do connect to wifi at the office, so the question is mostly moot, unless i want to try to send MMS to someone from my office.

I was able to review powerpoint slides that had been sent to me for approval before submission to upper management today, on my damn phone. It felt so wrong.

Sohcahtoa

Reaction score
I have 4G, and I am VERY satisfied by it.

L1q9T.jpg

OP
F

fingaz

Reaction score
DAMN!!! Thats fast. I usually get somewhere around 15mbps download and 11 mbps for upload. ...and i thought that was fast!

diablo85

Reaction score
best i've gotten from speedtest was 55ms, 11k up and 15k down.

R2D|2OID

Reaction score
Nope.. I live in the middle of nowhere. I was in Boston this weekend and got my first taste of 4G with my new Droid 4, and it was INSANE! It crushed the Wifi connection at my hotel :hail:

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score
Apparently my area is supposed to get it this month. We shall see. When I've been in a 4G area, its been awesome

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

ezeddiekun

Reaction score
Be patient guys! I'm sure they'll cover majority of the big cities soon.. they did the intial rollout pretty fast imo..

Sent from my DROID4 using DroidForums