Are you covered for LTE? Just look.

Hugh Jass

Reaction score
Wanting to know if I was going to be in a 4G serviced area (a city close to one that was listed) I set out on a Google spree in the sea of info, what I found is that dispite my intitial search Verizon actually does have a very detailed map of it's services available and not just a list of the major cities that I kept on finding before. You can search by exact address or browse an interactive map. Figured I'd share for anyone else who also wondered if they were under the 4G blanket. =-)

4G LTE Network | Verizon Wireless

Thankfully I am in fact in the 4G service area. Hopefully some of you find out that you are too. :)

Big Ry

Reaction score
Wanting to know if I was going to be in a 4G serviced area (a city close to one that was listed) I set out on a Google spree in the sea of info, what I found is that dispite my intitial search Verizon actually does have a very detailed map of it's services available and not just a list of the major cities that I kept on finding before. You can search by exact address or browse an interactive map. Figured I'd share for anyone else who also wondered if they were under the 4G blanket. =-)

4G LTE Network | Verizon Wireless

Thankfully I am in fact in the 4G service area. Hopefully some of you find out that you are too. :)
sorry, bud, but thats old news