Do not want Droid Streaming media player as default

milew66623

Reaction score
I accidently hit okay when asked to use this as default player for something I was listening too, now I hate this player. It stops every five minutes etc. How do I undo this as default. I want to use another app to use when listneing to media, radio, podcasts, etc. Anyone???

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Go into settings/applications/manage applications - find the app in question in the list and select it then "clear defaults" - if it is not a system app you can also uninstall it which will clear all defaults associated with it

Sent from my Droid

OP
M

milew66623

Reaction score
Go into settings/applications/manage applications - find the app in question in the list and select it then "clear defaults" - if it is not a system app you can also uninstall it which will clear all defaults associated with it

Sent from my Droid
thanks man, any idea why this would stop every couple minutes? It is really annoying. Youtube has been doing the same thing, sorry, this vid cannot be played. I am actually getting a replacment so hopefully this stops. None of this started happening until after the update, then everything went to hell