1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Media Player Issue

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by Archeopteryx, Mar 8, 2012.

1. Archeopteryx

Archeopteryx New Member

Hello again. Now that I've introduced myself, I was wondering if someone could help me. I am using a sumsung transform ultra, and I have a large amount of music stored on the 32gb microsd card for it. The only problem is that there are a few albums and songs that, while they are on the phone and playable in files, they do not appear in the media player (default or downloaded) and I was wondering why, and if anyone could help me get them to show? Much appreciation for any help.

Sent from my SPH-M930BST using DroidForums
  2. smalltowngirl13

smalltowngirl13 Administrator Staff Member

Thread moved - hopefully this will help you possibly find a few more suggestions ;)...
  3. Archeopteryx

Archeopteryx New Member

Where did it move to? Hopefully not too far, I hate long drives...lol but seriously where to? ...nvm...I undderstand now. Lol

Sent from my SPH-M930BST using DroidForums
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2012
Search tags for this page

samsung transform ultra music player problems