1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Dna Wallpaper Problem

Discussion in 'HTC Droid DNA' started by Grimr, Jan 19, 2013.

1. Grimr

Grimr New Member

So am I going to have to Crop every picture I take that I want to set as my wallpaper? I took a picture of my gf and when I try to set it as a wallpaper it wants me to crop it but it only lets me crop a small portion of the screen. Why can't it just use the whole picture as my wallpaper? After all when I click on the picture it automatically re-sizes it to fit my screen originally. This isn't making any sense to me.
  2. GoCliffGo05

GoCliffGo05 Developer Relations Staff Member Premium Member

I think its a stock launcher issue. My HD does the same thing. Go to your settings and see if you can turn on/off scrolling wall paper. If not you can download a third party launcher like apex or nova.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2
  3. Grimr

Grimr New Member

Thanks for the info! I'll try to figure out if I can change that option or not before I go downloading apps. I feel like this if a really lame feature that droid decided to do.
Search tags for this page
droid dna background size

droid dna wallpaper

droid dna wallpaper crop

droid dna wallpaper problem
droid dna wallpaper scroll

droid dna wallpaper size

how to make wallpaper fit on dna
how to set wallpaper on droid dna
htc dna backgrounds
htc dna scrolling wallpaper

htc dna wallpaper crop