dissapointed

Reaction score
I havent got much responses ANYWHERE on any forums , and I just want to get a custom rom that has loads of red and says droid on start up as a boot animation. I'm about ready to join a apple forum and would probaly get more luck there -_- It doesnt even have to be a cool rom. It could be a rom that close to stock with minor changes suck as the black to red in the notification bar and the phone and personalization bar. my phone is rooted with stock rom and i'm willing to pay if you post a thread with screenshots

Droid Firefighter

Reaction score
Indiana (and that is close enough for the internet
Current Phone Model
S8
As I responded in your other post, look on xda forum. What you are asking for is a red theme for your rom. Most roms are the standard color and then people will add the themed color scenes later. XDA has a rather large developer section for the Dinc2 and I'm sure you can get what you are looking for. If you need more help finding one let me know.

This post is Incredible 2!

thaDroidz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Load liquids rom, it have themechooser built in. Make for easy on the fly changes. Also you can change everything in the notification bar to any color...

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
Just try GO LAUNCHER.
It's free.
It's easy.
There are at least 500 color themes you can apply.