[DISCONTINUED THEME] * EpicBlue for Liberty 1.5 D2/D2G

mr. vegas

Reaction score
I have been a mysterious beast user since it was available for liberty. I just haven't seen anything that I really liked that would replace it till now. This theme for me is just the right amount of blue and gives my phone a clean look. This is a extremely classy theme, but the best part is the developer is here answering all the questions. Please keep up the good work. This theme is first class, thanks.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

roboots21

Reaction score
I have been a mysterious beast user since it was available for liberty. I just haven't seen anything that I really liked that would replace it till now. This theme for me is just the right amount of blue and gives my phone a clean look. This is a extremely classy theme, but the best part is the developer is here answering all the questions. Please keep up the good work. This theme is first class, thanks.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

+1 .. I also came from Mysterious Beast, and while I loved the clean look of that theme .. my fav color is Blue and this theme is perfect for what I wanted also! :)

OP
stetsonaw

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Thanks guys! I do what I can, and a lot of it was from coming up on the D1, lots of great theme devs over there! They were great to learn from!

Sent from 1885

xrevx

Reaction score
I really dig this theme. Im having 1 issue though. The icon zip that's on the first of this thread won't work for me. It says it can't bc its not correctly written? Im opening it in morgh but everything else works great..keyboards and all.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

xrevx

Reaction score
It also says may be missing the control file? Really need help...I want those icons.lol

roboots21

Reaction score
You don't use Metamorph for those icons. You need to get something like BetterCut to put the icons as things on the homescreen or use launcher pro to change the icons in the dock.

xrevx

Reaction score
Thanks alot I have launcher pro. I'll get on that now.

OP
stetsonaw

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
You can also use LauncherPro to have custom shortcut icons by longpressing on the homescreen and creating shortcuts that way.

Sent from 1885

OP
stetsonaw

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
A preview of what i'm working on theme-wide for the next release... First pic is what it is now, second is the new one.

Old
12.png

New
6kE9Ycc

And yes, I'm going to fix that little issue with the middle button background on the bottom, the one behind the "call" button (the black line).

TheSwaggeR

Reaction score
Why would we uninstall updates? It's better to just "freeze" the updates with Titanium rather than uninstalling updates.

jackson

Reaction score
Gallery/Camera

I love the gallery that came on my Droid 2 R2D2... is there a way for me to get that back? i absolutely HATE the OG Droid Gallery and also how do i get my R2D2 Camera back.... these are the 2 things i need. anyway to recover just these??