1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Direct TV app missing from market

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by dennugsmello, Apr 8, 2010.

1. dennugsmello

dennugsmello New Member

I was one of the people who could not see the google earth app after the 2.1 update. So I did a factory reset and google earth was visiable. However now I cannot find the Direct TV app anymore since I lost mine in the factory reset. Anyone else having this problem, thanks.
  2. droidalien

droidalien New Member

direct tv app is not missing from market!

I was having trouble finding the Direct tv app as well because I was typing direct tv as two words. Go to the Market and do a search for Directv (one word and just one letter "T") and the app will come up. This also works for finding the "NFL ticket" app. Hope this helps!
Search tags for this page

direct tv for droid razr

espn direct tv app

espnappdirectv

missing tv apps directv