1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

DINc 2.2 Update Hmmmmm

Discussion in 'HTC Droid Incredible' started by PghGuy, Sep 14, 2010.

1. PghGuy

PghGuy New Member

I did the manual update 10 days ago and Flash update of update on Sunday. I just received a txt from VZ that 2.2 is now avaible for me to downloa
    d..... hmmm.
  2. spacemanps

spacemanps New Member

The other day, when i was rooted, i got the message to download the update... so i went home, unrooted, and went to go to the update... and.... BAM! its gone! i cant get the update, verizon cant push the update to me. And its been 2 weeks since i got that message and i havent been able to redownload the update...

And just for kicks... i got the text today "your phone was pushed 2.2... verizon reps keep tellin me to call HTC or that they cant do anything.. :icon_evil:
  3. Humpa

Humpa New Member

You must still have something remaining on your phone that is stopping the update.
  4. Martin030908

Martin030908 Super Moderator

I'm using a D1, but I did get the same "2.2 available" text yesterday. However I am already running the version of 2.2 that was released.

In about phone, it shows no update available, that I am up to date.

No real reason why I should've gotten the text :)
  5. Humpa

Humpa New Member

Sounds like they are just sending generic texts out and not basing it off of any saved database info, like what software version we're running - just what phone we have.