DINc 2.2 Update Hmmmmm

PghGuy

Reaction score
I did the manual update 10 days ago and Flash update of update on Sunday. I just received a txt from VZ that 2.2 is now avaible for me to downloa
d..... hmmm.

S

spacemanps

I did the manual update 10 days ago and Flash update of update on Sunday. I just received a txt from VZ that 2.2 is now avaible for me to downloa
d..... hmmm.

The other day, when i was rooted, i got the message to download the update... so i went home, unrooted, and went to go to the update... and.... BAM! its gone! i cant get the update, verizon cant push the update to me. And its been 2 weeks since i got that message and i havent been able to redownload the update...

And just for kicks... i got the text today "your phone was pushed 2.2... verizon reps keep tellin me to call HTC or that they cant do anything.. :icon_evil:

Humpa

Reaction score
d..... hmmm.

The other day, when i was rooted, i got the message to download the update... so i went home, unrooted, and went to go to the update... and.... BAM! its gone! i cant get the update, verizon cant push the update to me. And its been 2 weeks since i got that message and i havent been able to redownload the update...

And just for kicks... i got the text today "your phone was pushed 2.2... verizon reps keep tellin me to call HTC or that they cant do anything.. :icon_evil:
You must still have something remaining on your phone that is stopping the update.

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm using a D1, but I did get the same "2.2 available" text yesterday. However I am already running the version of 2.2 that was released.

In about phone, it shows no update available, that I am up to date.

No real reason why I should've gotten the text :)

Humpa

Reaction score
Sounds like they are just sending generic texts out and not basing it off of any saved database info, like what software version we're running - just what phone we have.