Flash is ready (Proof)

OP
Dejuanxg

Dejuanxg

Reaction score
Can't wait must have flash

I'm trying to figure out what I am missing without Flash....
This
search

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm missing radiotime.com radio stations.....and there's no guarantee it will even work when Flash gets here....

Shiznit14

Reaction score
I'm missing radiotime.com radio stations.....and there's no guarantee it will even work when Flash gets here....

Or you could just download the radiotime app from the market.. works like a charm

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Relex

Reaction score
I can't wait for flash and 2.2. Hopefully they are released soon.

OP
Dejuanxg

Dejuanxg

Reaction score
Flash is out just waiting on 2.2 now that was the whole point of this tpoic to proved proof of flah being out already.

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
The radiotime app doesnt work with all my stations. Now, when Flash gets here, the radiotime app might pick all my stations up. But if it dont, the website should.

Flash is out just waiting on 2.2 now that was the whole point of this tpoic to proved proof of flah being out already.

Some of us already knew this yesterday: its in that gigantic FroYo 2.2 thread in the News section...:) Lots of info got buried in that massive thread...lol

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon

it's not ready...that was a beta at Google I/O

Flash will be ready in June and released July 20th.

edit: newest info is June now.

OP
Dejuanxg

Dejuanxg

Reaction score
Thats still incorrect since the adobe web site says its available now all we are waiting on is 2.2 I know this because my phone prompted me to download flash today when I tried to watch a video and then it took me their once I clicked ok on the popup.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Even when 2.2 is released it's no guarantee that 10.1 will be available right away.

will it coincide with the Froyo update? Nobody knows. Only thing that is known is that it's compatible with 2.2. Thats it...