Different folder icons?

Seaner

Reaction score
Is there any way of getting different folder icons that dont look half as gay with out rooting your phone?

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
BetterCut in the market lets you replace your icons with quite a variety of different ones, no root required.

dmacleo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I'm not positive but I think Folder Organizer (from dev of App Organizer) does too.
I should check that out LOL

OP
S

Seaner

Reaction score
I'm not positive but I think Folder Organizer (from dev of App Organizer) does too.
I should check that out LOL
i checked it out but i think its different like it puts everything in 1 app if u kno what i mean. i just want to put stuff in folders so my pages are less cluttered but without that lame folder icon. and bettercut cost money and im not sure if it will fix my problem

dmacleo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I think under the app settings if you press category it allows you to choose icon that is placed on home screen.

app organizer does this and is what I use, I have folder organizer but just have not messed with it yet. its supposed to be an upgrade to app organizer.

dmacleo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
yup but I think app organizer would be better as it allows placing the "folder" on home screen easier.