Is there a way to change the icon for folders?

OpalCat

Reaction score
I have Better Cut installed and have really enjoyed customizing the icons for things... but it doesn't seem to allow me to change the icons for folders. Is there a way to do this? (Note, I'm looking for a way a) without rooting the phone and b) without installing a different home app.)

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yea, that app totally rocks... Its way better than just folders and I have oldschool mario characters on my home screen as folders yeaaaa.

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
+1 for Apps Organizer, although I wish they had more icons to use. For example, I have Shopping set up, but am using a Star as there's no $ or shopping cart icon.

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
+1 for Apps Organizer, although I wish they had more icons to use. For example, I have Shopping set up, but am using a Star as there's no $ or shopping cart icon.

Well just search "icons" and download some icon pack on the market. Then you can set any of them by long hold...

jcardona1

Reaction score
appsorganizer is cool and lets you use any icon you have installed on your phone. but its SLOOOOOOOW to open up the folder. thats why i dumped it and went back to the stock folders

OP
OpalCat

OpalCat

Reaction score
AppOrganizer is awesome! Thanks guys! It works for everything except my folder of direct dial people and my folder of direct msg people... those still have to be in actual folders.