Didn't make a backup.... anything I can do? -Bionic

jgiesler10

Reaction score
Hey guys!

I flashed the new Gummy ROM of ICS onto my Droid Bionic and it was working fine. Installed a gapps update. Reboot and phone will not load into the OS. So I went back, cleared cache, cleared data, and same problem. Attempted to flash the ROM again, but it wont work since i do not have access to Clockworkmod recovery.

I was also stupid and did not make a recovery because i didnt think anything would go wrong (nothing has before so i got cocky.)

Dont know if this is the right place to post this, or if it has been answered before. If so, sorry, please forgive me.

Any help would be appreciated.

eye_dea

Reaction score
Yeah. This is totally fixable. Dont let the battery die. PM me when you have time to fix it.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

OP
J

jgiesler10

Reaction score
I have looked everywhere for a way to fix it. But Im just stuck in the stock recovery with no way past it it seems.

BroidDrionic

Reaction score
Hopefully you backed up using titanium backup. You'll likely have to flash an fxz to stock 902.

OP
J

jgiesler10

Reaction score
Phone is working now though i am unable to flash ICS. :/ Well can't have everything

eye_dea

Reaction score
jgiesler10 said:
Phone is working now though i am unable to flash ICS. :/ Well can't have everything

You didnt tell me this...whats the issue now?

OP
J

jgiesler10

Reaction score
You didnt tell me this...whats the issue now?

When I flash the ROM it just goes to the Gummy Loading screen and keeps loading, never actually getting anywhere. I have backups so no worries there, but Would like to be able to run ICS.