Did you get a memory card?

robdroid

Reaction score
I got mine on launch day. Although I ended up using my 8gb card from my blackberry. I think it's retarded that a crappy phone like the storm and storm 2 comes with 8 and 16 gb cards but this phone doesn't come with more than a 2gb.

May i remind you with a smile remind you that it came with 8gb built in :) I bought a 16gb card giving me 24gig storage

solorca

Reaction score
Got mine from Best Buy, so I didn't get one. I preferred getting the $100 instant rebate as opposed to the mail-in version.

Besides, I had the 16gb card from the Motorola Droid anyway...and fortunately, the person I sold it to had a card of their own, so I just took $25 less for the phone.

I ordered on line direct from Verizon and did not have to wait for a rebate.

Yeah, I know I could have went that route, but I'm impatient. I wanted it right away :)

tsaro

Reaction score
I preordered online from Verizon and got the 2gb card in the package. The extra storage isn't much, but some apps need the SDHC card to function. Upgrading to 16gb.

yojoe600

Reaction score
i never got one since i got mine from bestbuy and verizon was sold out... but i had an old 2gb i got for my voyager back in the day for $45 :icon_eek: