Did you get a memory card?

stanwelks

Reaction score
I did not get a memory card with mine, though I read somewhere that VZW was giving out cards. Did anyone get one?

Reaction score
I read that verizon was giving out some small sd card with the incredible at the start but i think they stopped doing it already.

atthehop

Reaction score
I pre ordered my son's incredible and got a notice after I received it they were sending me a 2gb memory card with it. I went to Verizon with my receipt showing it was not sent and they gave me one. My second incredible came with one in the main package.

I would get it because it comes with a real small adaptor to use in a computer.

Free is free and they owe it to you.

Reaction score
Actually they dont owe it to him, The droid incredible itself doesnt ship with the sd card verizon was giving it out as a nice promo item to go with the droid inc. Please look here
Code:
http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/store/controller?item=phoneFirst&action=viewPhoneDetail&selectedPhoneId=5269
No where on there does it say it comes with a micro sd card therefore they dont have to give him one because like i said it was a promotion for the droid inc for a limited time. To the op you can still ask them for one say you have the bug where some market apps don't like to use the internal memory and might get lucky but you are not guaranteed one.

jamjr74

Reaction score
I bought mine on launch day and got a 2gb card.

oakindustries

Reaction score
I got mine on launch day. Although I ended up using my 8gb card from my blackberry. I think it's retarded that a crappy phone like the storm and storm 2 comes with 8 and 16 gb cards but this phone doesn't come with more than a 2gb.

kellex

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Got a free one on launch day, but bought a 16GB anyway. :)

kmo

Reaction score
Yep, got a 2gb card with my per-ordered INC. Not using it though since I already had an 8gb card (another freebie from a past Verizon promo) ready to go....

Last edited:

atthehop

Reaction score
Actually they dont owe it to him, The droid incredible itself doesnt ship with the sd card verizon was giving it out as a nice promo item to go with the droid inc. Please look here
Code:
http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/store/controller?item=phoneFirst&action=viewPhoneDetail&selectedPhoneId=5269
No where on there does it say it comes with a micro sd card therefore they dont have to give him one because like i said it was a promotion for the droid inc for a limited time. To the op you can still ask them for one say you have the bug where some market apps don't like to use the internal memory and might get lucky but you are not guaranteed one.

Actually I received an e.mail from Verizon telling me one was coming with the phone but since I did a pre order and got the phone before teh e.mail they gave one to me. Plus I had me receipt from me second one that had one in the fedex box.

My son is getting a 16gb card and I have a 8gb in my dare which I am using in my Inc but I oew a corworker a favor for picking up some items for me at his second job so I gave hime one.

ExactDroid

Reaction score
They forgot to give me mine on launch day.. I was in a hurry at lunch and didn't check either... went back last week and they gave me a free one.

solorca

Reaction score
Got mine from Best Buy, so I didn't get one. I preferred getting the $100 instant rebate as opposed to the mail-in version.

Besides, I had the 16gb card from the Motorola Droid anyway...and fortunately, the person I sold it to had a card of their own, so I just took $25 less for the phone.

atthehop

Reaction score
Got mine from Best Buy, so I didn't get one. I preferred getting the $100 instant rebate as opposed to the mail-in version.

Besides, I had the 16gb card from the Motorola Droid anyway...and fortunately, the person I sold it to had a card of their own, so I just took $25 less for the phone.

I ordered on line direct from Verizon and did not have to wait for a rebate.