1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Memory card?

Discussion in 'HTC Droid Incredible' started by brackett5, May 16, 2010.

1. brackett5

brackett5 New Member

I have the Moto Droid now and I am getting the Incredible on Monday or Tuesday. I was wondering if I could Use my memory card from the Droid for the incredible or will I have to use a fresh memory card??? Also if I was able to use the Droid memory card, is there something I would have to do to it to make is useful on the Incredible??? I have Pictures on my Phone I would like to keep on my phone. I can transfer to the computer but.....I was wondering if I could without.
  2. speed4tu

speed4tu New Member

The memory card works just fine. I am using the one from my droid in im Incredible right now.
  3. atthehop

atthehop New Member

I put 8gb one that was in my Dare and it works fine.
  4. brackett5

brackett5 New Member

Ok thanks. I know I had the files from the droid on it so I didnt know if that would affect the phone.
Search tags for this page

can i put in a memory chip on my htc pm23300

do you need a memeory card for verizon incredible

where is my memory card in droid incredible

wheres the memory card droid incredible