Diamond Wireless ???

Satincat

Reaction score
RE: Diamond Wireless

I have been using them for two years, and have had no problems whatsoever. They gave me an excellent deal on my upgrade-better than what Verizon itself would give me. I think I paid $20.00 for the new phone. The representative was extremely knowledgable.However, I just signed up for their wireless protection last month, and have had no need to file a claim, so I can't comment on that.

Satincat

Reaction score
RE: Diamond Wireless

I have been using them for 2 years, and have had no problems whatsoever. They gave me a better deal on my upgrade than Verizon itself would give me. I think the new phone cost me $20.00. The representative was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. However, I've only had the wireless protection plan for a month, and haven't had to file a claim yet, so I can't comment on that.

dgware

Reaction score
I bought 2 Droid Xs from diamond at my local mall, the customer service was EXCELLENT, way better than Verizon. I paid 200 (minus $100 mail in rebate) for the first and the second was free. I also bought the diamond insurance. Haven't had to use it yet.

After telling my friend about it, he went and upgraded to 2 Droid Xs, himself and wife.
He also bought the insurance.

His phone was stolen 2 weeks ago, he filed a police report and took it to the Diamond wireless store, paid the $75 deductible and got a brand new phone the same day.

I have since referred 4 other people to diamond and they all are very happy with the service.

The store is in Los Angeles, CA (Fox Hills Mall) and I usually speak to the manager there. Truly great customer service.

Matthewc

Reaction score
I appreciate your input, and while it may speak highly about your store, I don't think it's representative of your company as a whole. In fact, I have had the complete opposite experience at a Diamond Wireless store in Mission Viejo.

I purchased a phone in November and last week the display went out. So I went to the Verizon store and they said that there is nothing they can do because it was not purchased at a corporate store and since the new phone I was sold was actually a used phone (I was actually the 3rd owner) it was not covered under waranty.

I go back to Diamond and ask them why they sold me a used phone as new and to get a new phone. They claim that as long as phone is returned in like new condition with the original box they can resell the phone as new. Of course they also collected a $35 restock fee from the 2 other chumps who had the phone before me. After much discussion they would only agree to replace it with a refurbished phone which took 2 days to receive. The replacement phone was bunk so now I am waiting on another replacement phone.

In the end they got to sell me a used phone for probably twice the amount they would have been able to sell the phone normally. Plus they got $70 from restocking fees plus the "new every 2" credit they stole from me. If they do this scam a few times it's easy to see how they can claim to be better than Best Buy's prices.

I work for Diamond Wireless as a Store Manager in San Jose, CA. Just like all retailers there are different levels of customer service. Not all retail stores will have the best service, and if you're looking for answers to 100% of your questions you won't even find that type of service through customer care! Personally, at our company, we do our best to match pricing, beat pricing, while offering excellent customer service. To be honest, you could get exceptional pricing from Best Buy and Target that "Out the door" you'd essentially pay less. However, on certain occasions Diamond Wireless is able to go even lower than free! How you say? Simple, we can discount some phones to "Free out the door" and still give you a rebate. While at Target or Best Buy the rebates are not given to the customer. As far as waiving activation fees, we can do that as well. Sometimes we can do it off your bill, or if anything we can outweigh it vs. the phone pricing. We also try our best to give our customers the best customer service possible. Our insurance program (DWP) gives a lower deductible for most phones, and provide a BRAND NEW phone on the spot (if in stock) or next day. We transfer contacts for you, switch the phone onto your account, and handle the whole claim process if needed. As far as service goes, we do our best to stand out from other retailers who overcharge for phones, or stray away from any type of customer service issues. If you ever run into an issue with a store, feel free to message me here! And, we can make sure the situation is addressed promptly! ;) Happy shopping and hope you choose us for your wireless needs!

Sorry for reviving, had to back my company up!

polaris310

Reaction score
Gtb323

I saw the words "Diamond Wireless" and shuddered.The Moreno Valley Mall STORE & KIOSK. That company has given me the WORST experience in my life. The spinal tap I had a few years ago was more pleasant. They have the ABSOLUTE WORST customer service I have ever seen. Not only will they LIE straght to your face but they will charge you a $35 restocking fee to return the phone they LIED to you about. Then when you call their 1-800 customer service line, you will quickly learn that their philosophy is "THE CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS WRONG" GOOD LUCK, thats all I can say. in fact it was so bad I even dropped Verizon.

Last edited:

GTNSCRWD

Reaction score
I am currently dealing with Diamond Wireless... I believe them to be one of the worst companies I have ever dealt with. I truly wish I had gone to Best Buy for my purchase. I was anxious to get my phone and now I am paying dearly for it. Diamond Wireless customer service isn't even giving me the run around like i expected. when i tell them who i am and what my problem is they just tell me that there is nothing they can do for me and i need to call my bank and have them start an investigation!!!! I will never go there again!!! They were very nice in the store and more than happy to take my money but after that they didn't give a crap who i was or what i wanted. they just wanted me to leave the store and not cause a scene!!! think ill make a small sign and go stand out side their store and cost them a few customers and blast them on facebook and a few other forums and outlets. if i can save just a few people from making my same mistake then i will have done my fellow man a service...

GTNSCRWD

Reaction score
this is a message that i sent to the person on this forum claiming to be a store manager from diamond wireless. I will let you all know of any results or lack there of...

I posted in a thread where you were defending your company and i saw in your post that you offered help if people messaged you directly. so here is my situation...

I bought a phone at diamond wireless and they added a protection plan to be billed to my card monthly without my knowledge or permission. i was billed monthly for about a period of one year or so and couldn't figure out what the hell it was. I already had my protection plan through Verizon wireless directly so i was paying double insurance every month. i called your company and asked them for help on this matter but they basically in a nut shell told me to get bent... I am expecting the same results from you but i will never let it be said that i didn't give everyone a fair chance to fix their mistakes...