service question......

JoeProcopio

Reaction score
bought my droid through Best Buy..., having headphone jack issues and probably need to get it replaced...do I bring it to Verizon or Best Buy...probably Verizon for service, right? I used to bring my Voyager in for service even though I bought it through Ebay with no problems, gave that to my sister who brought it into Verizon and got the thing replaced...so I'm thinking Verizon would be the place to bring it to......

have to un root it first though, lol...

Barkleyfan

Reaction score
Or you could drop the coin on a BT stereo headset and forget all about the headphone jack. Moto S305's are well worth the money IMO.

OP
JoeProcopio

JoeProcopio

Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestion but that doesn't answer the original question of where I would go for service. Regardless of for what...verizon store or best buy. Best buy only for return. And I don't want bluetooth draining my battery since we all know how precious that is...

Barkleyfan

Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestion but that doesn't answer the original question of where I would go for service. Regardless of for what...verizon store or best buy. Best buy only for return. And I don't want bluetooth draining my battery since we all know how precious that is...

Try VZW first. They do have good customer service. BB is iffy on service quality. Bluetooth doesn't really hit the battery as hard as you might think. It's about the same as running the GPS or WiFi.