[Deal Alert] VZW Moto X Now Only $50 Through Moto Maker Until November 18th

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
moto-x-moto-maker-vzw-deal-nov-2013.png

If you were on the fence about grabbing the Moto X on Verizon, then this new deal for a limited time only might just entice you to jump off. Verizon is offering the Moto X through the Moto Maker for only $49.99. You can only get this special offer through Moto Maker and it expires at 11:59pm on November 18.

moto-x-moto-maker-vzw-nov-2013-2.png

Here's a tempting link for you: https://www.motorola.com/us/motomaker?pid=FLEXR1#exterior/backplate

Let us know in the forums if you took advantage of this offer.

TatDroid

Reaction score
Hmmm, I think the only way to get Verizon's Max plan is to call Verizon and talk to a Rep. I wonder if there's any way to get a customized Moto X and sign up for the Max plan?

zomnomnombie

Reaction score
Hopefully after this promotion they release the wood backs. That's the only reason I haven't jumped yet.

Carpetman

Reaction score
Is this a straight out purchase or will it affect your unlimited data plan?

Carpetman

Reaction score
I wouldn't give up my unlimited data for a FREE PHONE every year. Lol

FryFTW

Reaction score
My wife and I already have limited data so this was actually good for me. I ordered it and shared it just to get $10 for the play store. Pretty stoked to move on from the GNex.:happy3:

Stormy Knight

Reaction score
Ordered mine this morning outright. Black with red metallic trim, 32GB. $582. Yes, I'm keeping my unlimited data. I average more than 2GB/week between Netflix, Crackle and Pandora. That and I tether to my 2013 Nexus 7.

kfmac

Reaction score
Ordered on this deal for my son, his line was due for an upgrade.I was going to get him the Ultra but got this, customized with a case and screen protector for about the same price as the Ultra was going to cost me.