[Deal Alert] Motorola Including Free Chromecast with Purchase of Off-Contract Moto X

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
moto-x-and-chromecast-offer.png

Besides the excellent new price of just $399.99 for the off contract Moto X, now customers have another tempting enticement from Motorola. For a limited time only (until 11:59pm ET on January 14th), Motorola will include a free Google Chromecast with your purchase of an off-contract Moto X. This offer is valid on either the 16GB or the 32GB version, and this deal will even work with either a Moto Maker or a Developer Edition of the Moto X.

In order to take advantage of this offer you need to enter the promo code STREAM at checkout. Even though the Chromecast retails for only $35 bucks, this still makes for a juicy deal for folks who were on the fence and wanting both of these devices. Here's a link below to snatch up this great offer.

Source: Motorola

bsghs02

Reaction score
Just purchased a Moto X online, woohoo for freebies. Plus i got a $10 Play credit for sharing to Facebook that i made the purchase.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Droid Forums

akhenax

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm always either too early to the party, or too late.
Well, I got the 10 dollars credit, but it expired in like 2 weeks (their error, waiting on a fix).