Data Roaming Keeps Turning Off

sargenthp

Reaction score
Yep... Same issue here. I thought I was going crazy because I knew I turned on data roaming when I first got my phone. Over the weekend I was out of town and it kept turning off. :icon_evil:

mavky

Reaction score
I have the exact same issue and it's very annoying since I receive alert type Emails from work 24x7.

CHIGGER

Reaction score
Finally some success at getting someone to admit to a problem!!!! This is the response from Motorola, maybe if more people call them they will hurry up with the update.

Thank you for reaching out to Motorola.
We apologize for all the inconvenience and appreciate your patience. The Support Engineers have been made aware of the issue with the "Data Roaming" feature of the phone; and there are currently working on a possible resolution for a future update. You will need to manually change the roaming option back until fix is available. The Support Engineers have not provided an ETA on when this will be available

OP
blackwolf

blackwolf

Reaction score
Finally some success at getting someone to admit to a problem!!!! This is the response from Motorola, maybe if more people call them they will hurry up with the update.

Thank you for reaching out to Motorola.
We apologize for all the inconvenience and appreciate your patience. The Support Engineers have been made aware of the issue with the "Data Roaming" feature of the phone; and there are currently working on a possible resolution for a future update. You will need to manually change the roaming option back until fix is available. The Support Engineers have not provided an ETA on when this will be available

That is something at least!
What number did you call?

CHIGGER

Reaction score
I got connected to Motorola thru verizon's tech support. I assume you could call Motorola's customer service. I hope they fix this soon, it's so annoying. My data roaming won't stay enabled for more than 10 minutes at my workplace so using the phone is near impossible.