Data plan changes coming soon and.....

liferefugee

Reaction score
Even at&t customers who had it kept their plans. Make a change to your account after they change and you will lose what you have. Change only your phone and you have nothing to worry about.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

C

cdexsw

Honestly, Expect it to happen around the same time the iPad launches on Verizon.
ipad is launching on the 28th of october (end of this month). i dont think so, vzw just announced all of this fews weeks ago.

i see tiered pushing late december early q1/2011 when 4G officially rolls out. they have too many devices rolling out in the next couple months to push tiered right now

rcjames

Reaction score
If they do implement these changes and they "expect" you to use wifi when available...thennnnnnnnnn how about fixing the droid x so that you can actually use it on your home wifi without disconnecting every other minute?!?!?!?

The other issue is with grandfathering.....I am still using a family plan with data that they have not offered for 9 years. Every time I upgrade my phone they let me keep my plan, but I'm afraid that the next time I upgrade they won't let me keep my plan bc of the new data rates. This will increase my monthly rate substantially bc then my minute plan will also increase along with the data plan

STINKS!

Wow my phone works great with my wireless network i haven't seen any drop connection. Something wrong with you're network? Cheap router?