Data Connection Spotty

Discussion in 'Thunderbolt Tech Support' started by jaybuc, Aug 10, 2011.

1. jaybuc

jaybuc New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Ok so I am on my 2nd TB (Referb) got the new one to fix the awful GPS issue. Things where going great up until about 3 days ago. Now I keep loosing my data connection. My phone will have me on the 3g or 4g LTE network but I am unable to use internet or pandora or any other data related app. I can still use phone and text but no data...I called VZW and they had me do the classic pull the battery and it works on and off depends on where I am

2. bassJAM

bassJAM Member

Ratings:
    +0
    There seems to be a few of us on here that have this issue. There's an app I use called Restart Connections that normally works, if not I have to restart the phone. This used to happen almost every day, now it's more like once a week.

3. jaybuc

jaybuc New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Well it happens to me me all day long on and off...I've about had it with this phone, this is my 2nd TB. I really like the phone a lot but the data switching drives me crazy

4. dragonfire20

dragonfire20 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    repeat?

Reminds me of another phone that HTC put out on another carrier. The reason I sent it back. Ahem... The Nexus One.

5. jstein2

jstein2 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Yeah this happens oy pine with every 30 minutes or so of usage. Verizon replaced the SIM card once to no avail and they offered to replace the phone but i didnt want a refurb. I just hit the airplane mode widget then turn it off and my 4g comes back within 2 minutes. Sometimes i have to do it twice. I was told it was a known issue from the most recent update. Dumb HTC

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Search tags for this page

htc droid connection spotty help

htc thunderbolt data spotty