Weird data problem

Ehanda

Reaction score
I have a thunderbolt with custom eternity rom on it. it has been working fine untill today. I noticed that i have no data icon where is should say either 3g or 4g lte. cant connect to mobilke network, nothing. BUT when i install miui, data magically works!. it seams any sense based rom is not working on my phone, well at least data wise. ive tried resetting, changing the radio, everything. i want my eternity rom working again with mobile network. please help a brotha out!

tclarktc

Reaction score
Man. I've been having one hell of a day with this data deal. Had fantastic 4G this morning and it stayed until about 3EST and then it was gone and stayed gone. I had 3G working OK for the next few hours then it seemed like it went into some buzzard overclocked 3G state which was great while it lasted. Quite.confusing though because the data indicators would never remain active and it never went blue. However as soon as I pushed "Go's in the search bar it took maybe a second- I'm exaggerating but but it was damn fast. Then all of a sudden it went away after all bars disappeared and came back with the 1X instead. Pissed me off so I decided to loom around my phone a bit and randomly, not sure if this even means anything, but my background sync was unchecked... I don't know the outcome because as soon as it happened I got to the library and put on wifi..

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums