Not staying connected to data network

Charged

Reaction score
I'm using Windows 7. I've also used Windows Vista to the same effect.

bschuhma

Reaction score
"same effect" meaning it doesn't cause your phone to drop the network link, or "same effect" meaning it does cause the network link to drop?

thanks,

Bret

bschuhma

Reaction score
Nevermind, Charged - I reread the thread and it looks like you have the same problems on Windows.

bschuhma

Reaction score
I got a call from a Verizon rep who acknowledged a long-standing issue with the TB and wifi hotspot functionality. She's shipping me a Samsung Charge. I'm not sure if I like that idea. They have to ship me something that was introduced around the same time my TB was made, which seems like a crappy rule. I figure with all the time I've spent getting this fixed (about 8 hours) and money I've paid for a feature I'm not getting (about $200 so far), they should send me a **NEW** phone, not a refurb. I bought the TB b/c it was state-of-the-art at the time and we now find out it's crap. Send me the CURRENT state-of-the-art and we'll call it good. Now I have to buy another extended battery - meaning I'll be out another $60 on top of everything else. I just want to cancel my Verizon account and go back to Sprint - my EVO rocked!

Nyobie

Reaction score
My Sprint EVO rocked too but for me, coverage isn't as good or I wouldn't have come back to VZ.

Sent from my rooted TB, ad and bloatware free