DAS BAMF gingerbread 2.0

DMal9782

Reaction score
Hey guys, just upgraded to a TBolt yesterday, installed Bamf 2.0 v6 and I can't get anything other than 1x data with the mr2 radio.... is there some kind of patch or workaround I am missing?

texazranger09

Reaction score
Hey guys, just upgraded to a TBolt yesterday, installed Bamf 2.0 v6 and I can't get anything other than 1x data with the mr2 radio.... is there some kind of patch or workaround I am missing?

make sure it's not verizon.... i did that one morning while 3g was out nationwide and it was just a really spot on coincidence...i flashed a new kernel and lost 3g right at the same time. thought i effed something up haha. i haven't really had a problem with 3g on that radio or d bamf, i am running v5 though, didn't see the need to go through the upgrade :huh:

DMal9782

Reaction score

make sure it's not verizon.... i did that one morning while 3g was out nationwide and it was just a really spot on coincidence...i flashed a new kernel and lost 3g right at the same time. thought i effed something up haha. i haven't really had a problem with 3g on that radio or d bamf, i am running v5 though, didn't see the need to go through the upgrade :huh:

Nah def not verizon, I can immediately flash another rom / radio and get full signal again, just never anything with MR2 or MR2.5... only gingerbread radio I've had any luck with at all is the one you can download with liquid gingersense, and that one I've only gotten to work with that particular ROM... looks like I'm stuck there for the moment, not that it's a bad ROM, just was hoping to try a few more out