D2 won't immediately wake from sleep

Shell

Reaction score
Sometimes I have to hit the power button multiple times to wake my Droid 2. I have not had to resort to removing the battery yet, but the problem is concerning. The last time it happened was several days ago after I finished charging the phone and unplugged it from the in-house charger. It also does it on random occasions. Does anyone know what could be causing this issue? Thanks!

OP
S

Shell

Reaction score
Usually end up rebooting once or twice a week for one reason or another. Would rebooting more often help?

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
yeah these sort of laggy situations usually get a little bit better if you reboot at least every other day. i usually just reboot it in the morning while i'm getting ready to leave the house everyday. also do you have a task killer or antivirus installed?

OP
S

Shell

Reaction score
No, neither one are installed. I have read mixed reviews about installing ATK and was told that antivirus wasn't necessary. True or false?

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
true, atk is horrid on your phone and as of right now an anti virus wouldn't really do you any good either.

OP
S

Shell

Reaction score
Thanks! I will reboot more often and see if that helps. Simple and easy resolution, hopefully it will do the trick.