destin246

Reaction score
Go to verizon and ask them to charge it

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

OP
T

TechPB

Reaction score
Well luckily my dad has a droid 2 aswell so i'll use his battery tomorrow.

GT_Cleric

Reaction score
I had someone come into my store with that same issue. We ended up doing a hard reset in his phone and a battery pull after.and then it came back to life. But his phone didn't have gingerbread. Anyways if ur worried about vz knowing ur rooted go to a retailer instead of a corporate store. Its nothing to us if ur rooted.

OP
T

TechPB

Reaction score
So flashed the sbf (yes the sbf not the zip) and it goes through and when it reboots i still get the Liberty load up screen...

OP
T

TechPB

Reaction score
okay ive got it fixed im at 2.2 though :( but im happy wiht a working phone at this point thanks for everyones help!

Fletch71011

Reaction score
its not detecting my phone for some reason i did it exactly as you wrote it..

I had the same problem, and this is the step I am stuck at. At the bootloader screen with a full battery, says battery is okay, but RSD Lite 4.9 won't recognize my phone. Also on a D2, not D2G, and WinXP Pro is my OS.

Abs

Reaction score
I'm not sure if your problem has been resolved yet or not but this is what happened... liberty 2.0.1 is a Froyo ROM. If you have already installed gingerbread then you can no longer run Froyo ROMs unless you SBF back to 2.2. Likewise... if you are on Froyo, you cannot run a gingerbread rom until you have installed gingerbread. So here are your options:

1. Stay on Froyo and run Liberty 2.0.1. To do this be on 2.2 and install liberty 2.0.1 regularly. Either through the toolbox or manually through bootstrap

2. Update to gingerbread build .595 (I think). You can run the new Liberty Gingerbread ROM if you install it from the donate toolbox from the "nightlies" section. Liberty Gingerbread is a fantastic rom but warning... its still in its beta stages where bugs are being worked out

Of course you can always just run something different if you want to... just make sure if you are on 2.2 that you are installing a rom built for Froyo. Same for 2.3 gingerbread. Hope this helps you out