Cy mod 7

droidx83

Reaction score
Looking through the forums found fixes for video, camera, and gps.

One of the best roms I've ran on my dx since I started. Need suggestions on overclock tho. Any other tweaks mods helpful.
Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

TPX00

Reaction score
camera zoom fx
Navigon USA

CM7 runs lightning fast w/
Jakemods and V6 Supercharger.

what issues are you having with overclock???

OP
D

droidx83

Reaction score
No issues just need to decide beat settings as well as how to extend battery life

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

TPX00

Reaction score
Well I've got a D2 and here's how I did it.
download quickclock and run it to test your system. follow their instructions though. meaning only click calibrate and let it run its course. it will reboot itself and bring you back into the application. then click overclock. ( I suggest not clicking apply settings) Instead click load profile and then hit the soft menu key to export the settings that it gives you. ( i use the high speed profile). once done. go into D2 overclock and click freq. scaling. start with Low voltage and work your way up in freq. i.e 1.25, 1.5, etc. see where your phone is running the best. then go to Advanced/Custom and menu soft key to import your settings from quickclock. I feel like i'm rambling so let me know if you have any other questions. as of now I am running at Ultra Low Volt. at 1.35. but I had to work my way up to it. and one thing to remember. DO NOT SET THOSE ADVANCED OPTIONS ON BOOT! Not until you are comfortable with your phone not running at any lag.