CWM issues

TMYINC

Reaction score
eye_dea would you be able to PM me a working Bionic Bootstrapper as well? I am getting the same error the OP had above when attempting a backup. Any help is much appreciated.

Pm sent of the bootstrap I use.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Pengu1n

Reaction score
Thanks TMYINC! That one got me passed /System but now errors on /data. Further than i've gotten before though! I think I may need to FDR and attempt again. Your quick response is much appreciated.

EDIT: Figured out the issue. I was running low on SD card space (Doh! moment) so the backup could not complete. Removed some old stuff I don't need anymore and works like a charm. Thanks again!

TMYINC

Reaction score
Thanks TMYINC! That one got me passed /System but now errors on /data. Further than i've gotten before though! I think I may need to FDR and attempt again. Your quick response is much appreciated.

EDIT: Figured out the issue. I was running low on SD card space (Doh! moment) so the backup could not complete. Removed some old stuff I don't need anymore and works like a charm. Thanks again!

Awesome glad you figured it out. That bootstrap is the one I prefer. The touch capabilities make it so easy to navigate. Enjoy!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

eye_dea

Reaction score
Pengu1n said:
eye_dea would you be able to PM me a working Bionic Bootstrapper as well? I am getting the same error the OP had above when attempting a backup. Any help is much appreciated.

Sorry, I was at work all day. Glad you got it though. Ever look into safestrap v3.05? It's worth looking into.

Pengu1n

Reaction score
No worries and thanks for the response! I had safestrap back on gingerbread and it was nice until trying to update to official ICS. Im thinking bootstrap will serve me well until support is dropped for Bionic and i won't need to worry about OTAs anymore. I plan on being stock rooted until JB and mostly wanted bootstrap for back up purposes with the occasional flash here and there. Current job doesn't allow me the time to tinker as much as I used to.

eye_dea

Reaction score
Pengu1n said:
No worries and thanks for the response! I had safestrap back on gingerbread and it was nice until trying to update to official ICS. Im thinking bootstrap will serve me well until support is dropped for Bionic and i won't need to worry about OTAs anymore. I plan on being stock rooted until JB and mostly wanted bootstrap for back up purposes with the occasional flash here and there. Current job doesn't allow me the time to tinker as much as I used to.

The new safestrap does not use the preinstall partition, so it does not hose your system and prevent an ota. It's very stable and safe.

Pengu1n

Reaction score
Oh wow i will definitely check it out then... i have been holding out on JB cause of some bugs that are deal breakers. This may allow my to flash even with my limited time. Thanks for the recommendation and info eye_dea!!