1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Custom Font in a corporate e-mail signature -- Anyone know how to do this?

Discussion in 'Droid Razr and Razr Maxx ICS discussion' started by Gunner67, Jul 6, 2012.

1. Gunner67

Gunner67 New Member

To all,

I hope someone can help me with this, I have been trying to get the signature on my droid maxx ICS native corporate e-mail program to match the signature exactly as it is in my outlook client at work. The only problem is I only have three options for fonts in the signature setup, serif sans serif or monospace. Does anyone know how to add fonts to this option to match the fonts I have available in windows? Any suggestion would be highly appreciated. I would consider using another e-mail client for my exchange e-mail if this would fix the problem, but would rather not.

Thanks!!

-Gunner
  2. BullyDawg

BullyDawg New Member

I'd like to be able to at least pick one of the 3!

I can't even get mine to use the sans-serif. I select the font, but it always shows up as serif. Any thoughts?
  3. GOTSOOT

GOTSOOT New Member

I just got the ICS OTA on my D4 the other day and noticed the same thing. No matter what font I choose, it shows up as serif in the actual email. On my phone, it shows the font I select.

This never happened on GB.
  4. RedBurn

RedBurn New Member

Same here, always shows up as serif. Subing to this thread in hope for more info...
  5. BanditRider

BanditRider New Member

It is unlikely that the recipient of your email has the same custom font installed on their device so you won't get the effect you're after. Maybe you can take a screen shot of your signature in Windows and crop it down to just your sig and insert that into your emails.
  6. jason.h

jason.h New Member

@GOTSOOT, @RedBurn, @BullyDawg: ditto here. I can choose "sans-serif" in "Composer Preferences" of the corporate email app in ICS and... nada. Emails show up in a serif font for the recipient. It looks incredibly unprofessional - especially since a "default" serif font is going to be Times New Roman on 99% of all PCs.

@Gunner67: I recall "Enhanced Email" having more custom font choices but I haven't had it installed for a while. If I get a chance, I'll re-install from the Amazon App market and let you know if it has better choices. Either way, it's still not going to have as many options as you would have on a standard PC - so matching your signature at work may prove to be a challenge.
Search tags for this page

android email font

android email signature font

android email signature fonts
change signature font galaxy s3
change signature on razr maxx

custom font email signature

custom font in email signature
custom fonts email signature
droid max signature

email signature fonts

email signature gs3