Outlook Exchange E-mails are Scrambled

CPW

Reaction score
On 4 separate occasions I've had to perform a factory reset on my Motorola Droid when my e-mail messages from my synced Outlook Exchange corporate account became scrambled. The e-mail header did not match the body of the e-mail. In fact, the e-mail header or subject is paired with random emails dating back up weeks or months. Has anyone experienced this and is aware of a cause or solution? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

jbjtkbw00

Reaction score
On 4 separate occasions I've had to perform a factory reset on my Motorola Droid when my e-mail messages from my synced Outlook Exchange corporate account became scrambled. The e-mail header did not match the body of the e-mail. In fact, the e-mail header or subject is paired with random emails dating back up weeks or months. Has anyone experienced this and is aware of a cause or solution? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

I had this. I didn't have to do a factory reset though. All I did to correct it was delete the account and re-create it. That fixed my problem. Only happened to me once.

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
I've had Exchange on my Droid since day one and I've not experienced any problems. I know that is not what you wanted to hear and I have no suggestions to help. Does the same problem occur on your computer?

Mike

jagger

Reaction score
I had the same problem this morning! It totally freaked me out. :icon_eek: Thank you for posting. All my messages were scrambled, although the inbox subjects were correct and sequential. Deleting the account and re-setting it appears to have worked.