current thunderbolt owner

jared845

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 4
Hey guys I am a HTC thunderbolt owner and will be upgrading soon I'm looking at the razr or razr maxx. howvdo you like ur phone? anything I should consider before getting this? Was also thinking about the galaxy nexus also

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
The RAZR Maxx is the best phone around IMO, and I am not the only one around here that would agree to that.

If you don't get a RAZR Maxx then go Samsung S3 not Nexus, and I wouldn't get a regular RAZR over the Maxx if you lean that way.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX.

joshxdroid

Reaction score
The only reason anyone goes with the RAZR over the max is price. The s3 it's a nice phone, but i personally would take my RAZR over anything else out there right now except the maxx. And to be clear the only difference between the two RAZR's it's battery. The maxx battery is over twice the size, otherwise they are the exact same.

jpcalhoun

Reaction score
Hey guys I am a HTC thunderbolt owner and will be upgrading soon I'm looking at the razr or razr maxx. howvdo you like ur phone? anything I should consider before getting this? Was also thinking about the galaxy nexus also
I mostly agree with the points everyone else has made. The Razr or the RazrMaxx is one of the best phones on the market. I have the Maxx and love it. If you decide to get the Razr or the Maxx you won't be disappointed. Not to be rude, but in comparison to the Thunderbolt...well go to a Verizon store if you haven't already and "test drive" a Razr or RazrMaxx. If, for what ever reason, you decide on a different phone then I recommend the Galaxy S III...it is a really good phone. I prefer the Razr over the S III primarily because of the quality of the materials used in the build of the Razr...it just fells like a quality product. I also agree...do not get the Nexus.