Going to the Maxx from the HTC Thunderbolt

Rhino94

Reaction score
Hey everyone I currently have a HTC Thunderbolt and tomorrow morning I will receive my Razr Maxx and I was just curious how you guys liked it and if I made the right choice considering I have had 3 replacements and my original HTC Thunderbolt all have problems. These problems were very severe too. So they gave my mom and I a free upgrade so we both got Razr Maxx's.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

surge

Reaction score
I don't have a Maxx, but I have really enjoyed my Razr. Good phone. I will be getting two Maxxes tomorrow and anticipate the best.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

droidD90

Reaction score
Great choice,I also had the thunderbolt and ended up hating it horrible battery life the max is awesome!

sent from my Razr MAXX!

cdf3

Reaction score
I'm thinking about returning my Maxx and going back to my Thunderbolt until something else comes out.
I'm loving the battery life, but the buttons at the bottom of the phone don't work sometimes. The screen does it sometimes too.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

pgreeny

Reaction score
I have had my MAXX for a month now and would not trade it for anything. I personally have had no problems and straight out of the box battery life is awesome. I use a mix of 4g and wifi , mostly 4g and get a full day with moderate use and always have 40/50% left. This is the 1st phone I have not had to baby and worry about every little setting that could kill my battery. Its a 4g phone and I use it. Best phone I have had and I've had alot of Android phones.

Sent from my Droid RAZR MAXX

coreymcl

Reaction score
I came from the Thunderbolt but unlike many others I had a great experience with it. Saying that I love my Maxx and haven't looked back. The battery life improvements are a given and the responsiveness of this phone is great. Right now the Maxx is the phone to have on Verizon, IMO.