Crummy Camera?

ZombieSixShot

Reaction score
Running rubiX 1.9 on .34 with blackjuice and i love everything about it...except the crummy camera...Any way to get the regular camera back? or a better one? This one just seems...blurry...and crummy...

cpjr

Reaction score
The AOSP camera works just fine, actually takes great pics.

The trick is not using the hardware camera button, try using the soft button on the screen ;)

drod2169

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score

The trick is not using the hardware camera button, try using the soft button on the screen ;)

Not just that, they look semi blurry on the screen, until you ACTUALLY take a picture :)

cpjr

Reaction score

Not just that, they look semi blurry on the screen, until you ACTUALLY take a picture :)

This is true, the finished product does look much better. I hated the camera at first, until I learned how to use it.

Btros

Reaction score
The stock camera doesn't have panorama though right? I know there's a reason I took it off...

speedracex

Reaction score
Does anyone know what resolution the camera takes pics at? There is no option to change the resolution like on the blur camera.

cpjr

Reaction score
Does anyone know what resolution the camera takes pics at? There is no option to change the resolution like on the blur camera.

Yes there is, you can change it to 8mp, 5mp, 3mp, uxga, sxga, vga

There are quite a bit of options...........if you know how to use it, like I said. The little semi-transperant round button on the screen, click it.

speedracex

Reaction score
I currently have the blur camera installed, but on the stock camera I didn't see the option to change it. I only saw 4 small icons on the screen i believe, and an options button, when u hit the options button, how do u get to the resolution options?

cpjr

Reaction score
Just scroll up and down, there are tons of options in it. I actually prefer the AOSP camera over the Blur.....but thats me.

cpjr

Reaction score
Yup, you cant tell until you flick it with your finger and the list scrolls ;) (after hitting the settings button and the box comes up), I actually found it by accident.