Received Text Question

Discussion in 'HTC Droid Incredible' started by ynot7590, Aug 9, 2010.

1. ynot7590

ynot7590 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I used to have a pretty crummy phone before I got my Incredible, but whenever that phone was off or out of service I was still able to see the time when the texts I received were actually sent once I turned it on/ found service and not just when I received them. However, I can't seem to see that on my Incredible and I was wondering if there's any way I can do that.

2. ezrider55

ezrider55 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Text

:welcome: Are you doing a full power off ? ( long press of power sw. then hitting power off on display ) If you are try quick press to put phone to sleep instead. Let me know if this helps.

3. jacobrv

jacobrv Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Did you have Verizon with your crummy phone? I could be way off here, but I thought that was a difference in how carriers handled texts, not phones.

4. ynot7590

ynot7590 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I do usually just let it sleep, but I meant more of like if it died or I didn't have service I would still get the texts but the time on the texts only shows when i received them. And yes, I had verizon on my crummy phone.

5. babybuncher

babybuncher New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I am having the same problem, and i had verizon before. I noticed its something different with smart phones, they dont have the option to see when messages are sent AND received, both outgoing and incoming messages!

Search tags for this page

is there a way of knowing someone recieved your android veri

was my text received app