CPU usage this morning

OP
aarong03

aarong03

Reaction score
I think I might be on to something. I turned battery saver smart action back on and it drained correctly from 30-20. Maybe we are supposed to leave that on after we root? I use smart actions for other things but I've been using juice defender for ever so I've just stuck with that. I'm gonna turn off and charge and see what happens. Will report back later.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I've been checking right along, and it's up to 80%. IT's been going in 10% increments.

avenged61973

Reaction score
I've been checking right along, and it's up to 80%. IT's been going in 10% increments.

Ok I used razr blade utility to root, I turned the smart action off after I was rooted had bad drains from 30% and down. I turned smart action battery saver back on today at 50% and rebooted it drained down to 10% normally. I powered off and started charging. As I said before when it got to 80% it would stay at 80 for approximately 50 minutes and go directly to 100. After turning battery saver back on it has charged normally. It is at 90% right now. Im curious to see how it will drain this time.

I think the new root method with the smart action go hand and hand and we need to leave the smart action turned on. Does this make sense.?

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk HD

OP
aarong03

aarong03

Reaction score
Ok I used razr blade utility to root, I turned the smart action off after I was rooted had bad drains from 30% and down. I turned smart action battery saver back on today at 50% and rebooted it drained down to 10% normally. I powered off and started charging. As I said before when it got to 80% it would stay at 80 for approximately 50 minutes and go directly to 100. After turning battery saver back on it has charged normally. It is at 90% right now. Im curious to see how it will drain this time.

I think the new root method with the smart action go hand and hand and we need to leave the smart action turned on. Does this make sense.?

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk HD

Ok, charged mine to full, 10% increments the whole time. As I said before I am rooted but have the battery saver app off since I rooted my maxx after updating to JB. So I will watch my phone now when it get below 30% and see how it functions.