Couple questions ( Insurance)

Droid592

Reaction score
So quick question, people that have ordered from wirefly i need your help. Whats the difference between wirefly insurance and Verizon's?

Here's a couple things i can think of off the bat

Verizon: Walk into the store walk out with a new phone right then and there, also no deductible as long as its not a accident, over night shipping in most cases in case i have to go through asurion for whatever reason.

Wirefly: ZERO deductible from what i have understood, but who's replacing the phone and will it be new (in the sense that the TB craps out), also theirs no store i can walk into but zero deductible sounds good is this accidental too?

anyhow any one that wants to comments and help out feel free.

thanks

Wirefly

Reaction score
So quick question, people that have ordered from wirefly i need your help. Whats the difference between wirefly insurance and Verizon's?

Here's a couple things i can think of off the bat

Verizon: Walk into the store walk out with a new phone right then and there, also no deductible as long as its not a accident, over night shipping in most cases in case i have to go through asurion for whatever reason.

Wirefly: ZERO deductible from what i have understood, but who's replacing the phone and will it be new (in the sense that the TB craps out), also theirs no store i can walk into but zero deductible sounds good is this accidental too?

anyhow any one that wants to comments and help out feel free.

thanks

We offer Device Protection that is fulfilled by MDPA. The phones they send out as replacements are brand new phones. They do cover accidental, but they dont cover water damage.

Let me know if there is anything else that I can answer for you. :)

HOG_rider

Reaction score
What about the phone I purchased from Amazon.com? Can I get insurance from Verizon on it? I'd like to just add it to my Verizon plan. Is that possible?

OP
Droid592

Droid592

Reaction score
If it is still within 30days from the purchase date call verizon and tell them u need to add the insurance, I reccomend the highest
one I think its like 6 or 7.99. You might to double check though with amazon because technically your altering the plan just make sure ur rebate won't be pulled for adding insurance but I highly doubt it.
Sent from my Droid using DroidForums