Couldn't Help It, had to try the screen shot...

OP
ThaSurgeonGeneral
Reaction score
Psssh.... I'll get there, smartypants :p at least I participated in this thread ;)

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

This is very true... Thanks?

Sent from my red cased, red Beats logo stamped, red button lit REZOUND with $100 of FREE Monster Beats Audio connected by premium red Monster cabling in all its glory via the fantabulous Droid Forums Mobile App utilizing the premium 3G/4G data signal over the airwaves of the black and red network otherwise known as Verizon

shaggykid

Reaction score
This is my homescreen. Nice and simple :)

Sent from your mom's house using my Droid X

OP
ThaSurgeonGeneral
Reaction score
Mine is festive lol

Sent from my Rezound

Ha! Festive indeed... Im jealous!

Sent from my red cased, red Beats logo stamped, red button lit REZOUND with $100 of FREE Monster Beats Audio connected by premium red Monster cabling in all its glory via the fantabulous Droid Forums Mobile App utilizing the premium 3G/4G data signal over the airwaves of the black and red network otherwise known as Verizon

OP
ThaSurgeonGeneral
Reaction score
This is my homescreen. Nice and simple :)

Sent from your mom's house using my Droid X

Simple and usable, can't complain...

didiwags

Reaction score
LOL Thanks, I have 3 kids so it is always fun to make my phone festive with the appropriate holiday! :biggrin:

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Here you go...

2011-12-01_16-48-48.jpg
2011-12-01_16-48-56.jpg

cp24eva

Reaction score
I think my image posted all messed up for this tapatalk app

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

djmwilliams1

Reaction score
Where did you get the 100 dollar discount offer. I read a thread about it yesterday and now i cant find it. I think it read that Verizon is mailing it to some people, is there any other way of getting it?