Couldn't Help It, had to try the screen shot...

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
No i dont want to join :p ha jk

Sent from my evo 3d at 1.8ghz

OP
ThaSurgeonGeneral
Reaction score
Damn... Well now 0_o

Sent from my red Beats logo stamped, red button lit REZOUND with $100 of FREE Monster Beats Audio using the wonderful Droid Forums

Last edited:

rubiksc00p

Reaction score
Somewhere on this amazing ball of creation!
Woah surgeon, watch the use of "***." We want to keep it clean! ;) that being said, that is one long signature! :) almost or as long as mine! :D

Edit: your sig is waay longer! ;)

Swyped and sent through the interwebz directly to you from somewhere and some device that doesn't concern you!

OP
ThaSurgeonGeneral
Reaction score
Woah surgeon, watch the use of "***." We want to keep it clean! ;) that being said, that is one long signature! :) almost or as long as mine! :D

Swyped and sent through the interwebz directly to you from somewhere and some device that doesn't concern you!

Ahhhh man, I got moderated!!! Lol Just for the record, I typed those asterisks myself! I moderated my own language pre posting... However, if it was too much then I send my apologies...

Nobody offering any screen shots still huh? Want to see how everybody else has their phones setup...

Sent from my red cased, red Beats logo stamped, red button lit REZOUND with $100 of FREE Monster Beats Audio connected by premium red Monster cabling in all its glory via the fantabulous Droid Forums Mobile App utilizing the premium 3G/4G data signal over the airwaves of the black and red network otherwise known as Verizon

OP
ThaSurgeonGeneral
Reaction score

Surge for short... That's my actual stage name but folks call me Surge...

Sent from my red cased, red Beats logo stamped, red button lit REZOUND with $100 of FREE Monster Beats Audio connected by premium red Monster cabling in all its glory via the fantabulous Droid Forums Mobile App utilizing the premium 3G/4G data signal over the airwaves of the black and red network otherwise known as Verizon

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Was just messing ha i'll post my screen shots later but i have 4 roms on my phone so either got to boot them all or just pick one hmm decisions ha

Sent from my evo 3d at 1.8ghz

rubiksc00p

Reaction score
Somewhere on this amazing ball of creation!
Ahhhh man, I got moderated!!! Lol Just for the record, I typed those asterisks myself! I moderated my own language pre posting... However, if it was too much then I send my apologies...

Nobody offering any screen shots still huh? Want to see how everybody else has their phones setup...

Yeah, mods don't like asteriks either. :p

oh, and your sig got even longer! xD

OP
ThaSurgeonGeneral
Reaction score
Yeah, mods don't like asteriks either. :p

oh, and your sig got even longer! xD

Thought you'd like that...

EVSP

Reaction score
Pretty stock still seeing as I've only had this phone a few days lol... Seeing the OP's screen shot... What is the symbol to the left of your WiFi symbol? I noticed yours has more...bars? Mine doesn't have that many "bars" and I haven't figured out what it is yet to use the correct label for it :) almost looks like a compass on my phone.

Edit: Nevermind... Looked it up in online user guide ;)

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP
ThaSurgeonGeneral
Reaction score
Pretty stock still seeing as I've only had this phone a few days lol... Seeing the OP's screen shot... What is the symbol to the left of your WiFi symbol? I noticed yours has more...bars? Mine doesn't have that many "bars" and I haven't figured out what it is yet to use the correct label for it :) almost looks like a compass on my phone.

Lol, glad u figured it out! Haha

OP
ThaSurgeonGeneral
Reaction score
I can't wait til this thing gets a Rom or 3... I'd love to get my hands on HTC Rhymes version of Sense... I used it on my Thunderbolt and really liked the many changes... Especially the homescreen setup...

OP
ThaSurgeonGeneral
Reaction score
You know, for how many view this thread, you guys suck at participating... 0_o

OP
ThaSurgeonGeneral
Reaction score

Yeah, no kidding btw, VERY stock! Hahaha Where in the world did you get your wallpaper? smh ;-)

EVSP

Reaction score
Yeah, no kidding btw, VERY stock! Hahaha Where in the world did you get your wallpaper? smh ;-)

Psssh.... I'll get there, smartypants :p at least I participated in this thread ;)