could this hurt my phone? (physically)

Zecpull

Reaction score
Better yet...On the Front :Lock Screen..instead of sliding to the right to Lock..You slide it to the left to Lock sound off..

sos567656765

Reaction score
I really like this idea and i dont see anyway that it would damage the phone as long as the wires arnt shorting out. I have tried putting it on silent but i have a bad habit of grabbing the volume button when taking it out of my pocket thus turning on the sound.

OP
T

tktouch12

Reaction score
i added a pic if anyone is curious.
i know i could just silence it, i do, but i do other stuff in class, and i never know with as many apps installed as i do, plus it does keep dust out.
anyway, i covered the top with hot glue, so the metal is covered by the glue

OP
T

tktouch12

Reaction score
another reason i would want to do this: i throw stuff into my calendar and put random notifications, and last time i checked calendar notifications (and alarms, which i have a lot of) arent disabled in silent mode

Houndstooth

Reaction score
Yeah, there is a lot of sound that isn't disabled in silent mode. There are quite a few threads on this so good idea to you.

Flomaster

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
download "quick profiles"

you can set a profile for "Class" and when in Class your
Ringtones = 0% silent
Notifications(all of them)= 0% silent
Alarms=%(silent)

I have a profile for just about everything.

Home,night,sleep,car,work,out and about, movies

each one tweeked just a little bit, but it only takes 2 button presses and I have my DROID Dialed in how I like it

-=jason=-

OP
T

tktouch12

Reaction score
actually, i do have quick profiles, i use it, but i just want something in case. and i like it. it makes a nice little place to set your finger to find the unlock.
anyway, thats not the problem, i just want to know about my 'invention'
but thank you for the suggestion