Costco REALLY Means Business!! Pics Inside

ZimmTheSeries

Reaction score
I was lucky to get my Droid Bionic from Costco on the 8th because all US stores sold out that day. They didn't have any fancy displays on the 8th when they sold out. I went back in a couple days later and saw this. Looks like Costco really means business now! I've never seen one of these displays done for a phone. Wow!

View attachment 40291View attachment 40292View attachment 40294View attachment 40293

UPDATE 9.20.2011 10:17am
Here is some 1080p HD video of Costco's Droid Bionic display shot with my Droid Bionic!
[video=youtube;3VtfxINOl58]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VtfxINOl58[/video]

Last edited:

Arkbird

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
They didn't have that when I got my Bionic...they only had 4 total in the store and they sold out within 30 minutes. Looks like they have a nice stock of them.

CaptM

Reaction score
I also got my Bionic from Costco on the 8th, from what they told me, each store got in only 6 units for the first day.
The store that I got it from had that display up in the morning when I first went in to check on it (there shipment had not arrived yet and I was able to get put on the waiting list, I was the fourth to request it and the first back in the store to buy it and get it activated). When I went back into the store to get the phone, they had moved the display out and were shrinkwrapping it to take it to the back.
I thought it was kinda funny at the time becuase it was such a big display with hundreds of cards in it and they only got 6 units, I even made a comment to my wife about it. :D

nikecar

Reaction score
They have a large stock. I've not gone to Costco in almost 2 weeks, but the only display like that they've ever had in ours was for the Xoom, as of my last trip.

Artimis

Reaction score
I'd like to know what store that is! I called my local Costco yesterday and they told me they have sold out twice and don't know when they will be getting more back in stock.

Then again, there are two other Costco's in my area that I haven't checked with yet.

jhom

Reaction score
I ordered my costco deal online on 9/8. The package arrived this morning, but I'm stuck in my office and will have to wait until I get home to play with it. I just dawned on me that when I placed the online order, I didn't have to prove that I am a Costco member. So, I guess the deal is for everyone, at least online. You will need your costco membership card to buy it in the store.

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
The pics don't look like stock they look like cards you take to get one - they may have 3 for real.

FunN4Lo

Reaction score
I ordered my costco deal online on 9/8. The package arrived this morning, but I'm stuck in my office and will have to wait until I get home to play with it. I just dawned on me that when I placed the online order, I didn't have to prove that I am a Costco member. So, I guess the deal is for everyone, at least online. You will need your costco membership card to buy it in the store.

You got me excited for getting Costco's deal online. No Costco within 500 miles of me. I looked on the site and the Bionic is not even there now. D3s and X2s are the only VZW Motorolas.

lanza_david

Reaction score
It's out of stock. Go to the home screen then click on the Bionic deal.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

jhom

Reaction score
You got me excited for getting Costco's deal online. No Costco within 500 miles of me. I looked on the site and the Bionic is not even there now. D3s and X2s are the only VZW Motorolas.

I would check back periodically. It comes and goes with their supply at the time.

FunN4Lo

Reaction score
It's out of stock. Go to the home screen then click on the Bionic deal.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

That's the first place I looked today. Not there when I pull up costco.com. Clicked on electronics and cell phones, not there. Searched on costco.com, no results. Post a link for me. (they may have location filtering?)

jhom

Reaction score