Costco REALLY Means Business!! Pics Inside

tilrman

Reaction score
The extended battery was $25 so I decided to do that and not have to keep 2 batteries charged and keep switching them out.

lanza_david

Reaction score
Finally!! Lucked out today. I went to 2 Costco's near me and no Bionics. On a whim called one about 25 miles away and they had 3 left so I bee lined it over there and scored #3. Whew.....watched about 4 people come up after me and have to be told I got the last one. :) Now it's time to figure this thing out.....Picked up the ext. battery from VZW on the way home too. Any ideas on a case for this thing?

Shadez on another thread is recommending the case / holster from verizon. It fits the extended battery and works with the docks.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

jjbinks82

Reaction score
I was lucky to get my Droid Bionic from Costco on the 8th because all US stores sold out that day. They didn't have any fancy displays on the 8th when they sold out. I went back in a couple days later and saw this. Looks like Costco really means business now! I've never seen one of these displays done for a phone. Wow!

View attachment 40291View attachment 40292View attachment 40294View attachment 40293

UPDATE 9.20.2011 10:17am
Here is some 1080p HD video of Costco's Droid Bionic display shot with my Droid Bionic!
[video=youtube;3VtfxINOl58]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VtfxINOl58[/video]

My Costco didn't have this.

Sent from my ROOTED GALAXY TAB 10.1 using DroidForums

jstwondrng

Reaction score
I was lucky to get my Droid Bionic from Costco on the 8th because all US stores sold out that day. They didn't have any fancy displays on the 8th when they sold out. I went back in a couple days later and saw this. Looks like Costco really means business now! I've never seen one of these displays done for a phone. Wow!

UPDATE 9.20.2011 10:17am
Here is some 1080p HD video of Costco's Droid Bionic display shot with my Droid Bionic!
[video=youtube;3VtfxINOl58]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VtfxINOl58[/video]

That is impressive. I'm still shocked stores like Best Buy haven't advertised the Bionic in their weekly ads...

Jstwondrng

nikecar

Reaction score
my costoc doesn't have this display. They now have an Acer Iconia I think.