Costco Pre-Order Page Shows Motorola Droid RAZR HD Coming Oct. 18th

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
droid-razr-hd-costco-preorder.png

It looks like Costco already has a pre-order page up for the Verizon Motorola Droid RAZR HD. Also, on their pre-order page, they show a date of October 18th as a probable launch date. As you can see in the pic above, it shows, "Place your pre-order today to reserve your device. Expected launch date of 10/18/12." The pre-order page also shows a crossed out price of $229.99, but if you click on the pricing link you get a pop-up showing the price at $189.99. Obviously, this price will be on a two-year contract with Verizon. Finally, they also share the phone will also be available in white, which we already surmised. Here's the device info the pre-order page shares, just in case you can't read it in the pic above:

Delivering up to an amazing 24 hours of performance* on a single charge, DROID RAZR HD presents everything in stunning HD detail. Movies, photos, magazines, and even websites shine through in vibrant clarity. This mobile entertainment hub runs on the hyper fast 4G LTE network.

DROID RAZR HD packs all this fun into an ultra compact 4.7-inch 720p Super AMOLED screen with no physical buttons, and the Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 chip with the processor clocked at 1.5GHz.

Who would’ve thought a phone that's shorter, thinner, and lighter than other leading devices could hold up to 24 hours’ worth of battery? True to its RAZR heritage, DROID RAZR HD takes all the must-have features you want and shapes them into a phone that’s built for action.

With an eye catching high def display designed for gorgeous entertainment. And encased in premium materials like Corning® Gorilla™ glass and DuPont™ KEVLAR® fiber. To defend against the occasional spills and splashes, there’s even a protective layer of water-repellent nanocoating. Because a long-lasting battery deserves a long-lasting phone.

It's almost here!

Source: Costco

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Sounds like a great deal, especially with the free navigation dock... So who's pre-ordering?

bluefire7002

Reaction score
Coming from a Galaxy Nexus I must say, I will probably never go back to physical buttons. I haven't been paying too much attention to this phone.. but no physical buttons + LONG lasting battery. having second thoughts... Hopefully it gets rooted soon and gets some good Dev support

DaHarder

Reaction score
Got a chance to play around with the Droid RAZR HD today at my local Verizon store (though it wasn't yet activated), and have to say...

It's one of the most beautifully built/designed mobile devices I've ever seen, and Yes - That includes both my current smartphones: The Galaxy SIII and iPhone 5.

p1000616m.jpg

geoff5093

Reaction score
Coming from a Galaxy Nexus I must say, I will probably never go back to physical buttons. I haven't been paying too much attention to this phone.. but no physical buttons + LONG lasting battery. having second thoughts... Hopefully it gets rooted soon and gets some good Dev support
I don't get your post. You say you will never get a phone with physical buttons again, then say the MAXX HD has no physical buttons, and you are having second thoughts...

jackiescivic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I love working for Costco. Here's hoping we actually get them in the stores soon. We received the mocks last week, so I would assume we would get them in-store, except that it took 3 months for the Maxx to come in-store. Also, keep in mind that the white Razr HD will most likely be home delivery only and I'm going to guess the Maxx HD will also be home delivery first (similarly to the experience with the OG Razr and Maxx). If you're going to buy this phone PLEASE make sure you come into the store, as we work on commission :-D

soulpatch

Reaction score
Might have to preorder this and pick it up since if I did not like it Costco has the awesome return policy and I can flip it for Note 2....