Costco Pre-Order Page Shows Motorola Droid RAZR HD Coming Oct. 18th

Discussion in 'Android News' started by dgstorm, Oct 15, 2012.

1. dgstorm

dgstorm Editor in Chief Staff Member Premium Member

[​IMG]

It looks like Costco already has a pre-order page up for the Verizon Motorola Droid RAZR HD. Also, on their pre-order page, they show a date of October 18th as a probable launch date. As you can see in the pic above, it shows, "Place your pre-order today to reserve your device. Expected launch date of 10/18/12." The pre-order page also shows a crossed out price of $229.99, but if you click on the pricing link you get a pop-up showing the price at $189.99. Obviously, this price will be on a two-year contract with Verizon. Finally, they also share the phone will also be available in white, which we already surmised. Here's the device info the pre-order page shares, just in case you can't read it in the pic above:

It's almost here!

Source: Costco
  2. Shadez

Shadez Super Mod/News Team Staff Member Premium Member

Sounds like a great deal, especially with the free navigation dock... So who's pre-ordering?
  3. bluefire7002

bluefire7002 New Member

Coming from a Galaxy Nexus I must say, I will probably never go back to physical buttons. I haven't been paying too much attention to this phone.. but no physical buttons + LONG lasting battery. having second thoughts... Hopefully it gets rooted soon and gets some good Dev support
  4. DaHarder

DaHarder New Member

Got a chance to play around with the Droid RAZR HD today at my local Verizon store (though it wasn't yet activated), and have to say...

It's one of the most beautifully built/designed mobile devices I've ever seen, and Yes - That includes both my current smartphones: The Galaxy SIII and iPhone 5.

p1000616m.jpg
  5. geoff5093

geoff5093 New Member

I don't get your post. You say you will never get a phone with physical buttons again, then say the MAXX HD has no physical buttons, and you are having second thoughts...
  6. jackiescivic

jackiescivic Active Member

I love working for Costco. Here's hoping we actually get them in the stores soon. We received the mocks last week, so I would assume we would get them in-store, except that it took 3 months for the Maxx to come in-store. Also, keep in mind that the white Razr HD will most likely be home delivery only and I'm going to guess the Maxx HD will also be home delivery first (similarly to the experience with the OG Razr and Maxx). If you're going to buy this phone PLEASE make sure you come into the store, as we work on commission :-D
  7. soulpatch

soulpatch New Member

Might have to preorder this and pick it up since if I did not like it Costco has the awesome return policy and I can flip it for Note 2....
Search tags for this page

razr hd