OP
J

jbreezy

Reaction score

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thank you for explaining!

I hope you can understand why I was cautious with the title, but now I'm clued in. :)

btw, I edited the title so 1. no one gets the wrong idea i had :) and 2. to hopefully catch more member attention!

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
Yeah outside the midwest its just called bean bag toss.

Sent from somewhere...

OP
J

jbreezy

Reaction score
LOL.. omg.. i'm so sorry!!! it does sound a lil.. yeah.. lol.. i'm from the South & that's what we call it down here.. sorry!!

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
LOL.. omg.. i'm so sorry!!! it does sound a lil.. yeah.. lol.. i'm from the South & that's what we call it down here.. sorry!!

No need to apologize!

Just our geographical differences being highlighted!

as soon as I looked at the wiki page with 'corn-hole' on the board (that we call Baggo in the North East) I laughed at myself for being concerned.

I knew there was no way someone was that blatant!!! lol

It's all good... now let's get one of these on Android!

OP
J

jbreezy

Reaction score

No need to apologize!

Just our geographical differences being highlighted!

as soon as I looked at the wiki page with 'corn-hole' on the board (that we call Baggo in the North East) I laughed at myself for being concerned.

I knew there was no way someone was that blatant!!! lol

It's all good... now let's get one of these on Android!

lol.. that's right!! :)

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score

*LOL* That's funny, i'm in Upstate NY and I know what cornhole is. The name came from the use of corn seed in the "bags" rather than beans. You're literally throwing a bag of corn into a hole!

Damn fun beer drinking game!

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure the people that named it KNEW the confusion it would cause. I'm from the South too but the first time I heard someone say "I had so much fun cornholin' at this party over the weekend" I went "WHAT are you talking about?" They then explained the game. I'd always just called it a bean-bag toss.

Something that would have a similar dynamic is "toss it". It's a toss the paper ball into a trash can. Also, you might try the "play Curling" game. it's curling, but again, a similar dynamic. Trying to get close to a target while keeping your opponent out.

cornholegame

Reaction score
Cornhole game on droid?

Please help in finding cornhole game for my new droid phone. I am an extreme cornhole game player and would love to have this lovely game on my new motorola droid phone.

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Yeah outside the midwest its just called bean bag toss.

Sent from somewhere...

I'm in Virginia and we refer to it as "Cornhole." On a side note, I'd love an online version of Cornhole. I'd be addicted. We play it all the time during the summer.