Paper Toss now in Marketplace!!!!

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
My favorite iPhone/iPod Touch game; Paper Toss (Backflip Studios) is now in the Marketplace, with the same FREE price (and unfortunately, the same ad banner - but somethings got to support it)

Been playing Toss-It, but now that Paper Toss is here, i'll probably play IT more since I like the levels better.

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score
SWEET! Two more levels than on the iTouch/phone

joshmutiny

Reaction score
oh man! i had forgotten about this game! played it on my friend's iphone all the time, and was waiting on it to come to droid for awhile.

OP
D

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score

Actually, the current iTouch/phone version has 6 levels as well.... That having been said, it's nice that the Android version hasn't been stripped down.

Now all we need is a skee-ball game. And I honestly wouldn't mind an accelerometer bowling game (something like iBowl).

chomorro

Reaction score

Actually, the current iTouch/phone version has 6 levels as well.... That having been said, it's nice that the Android version hasn't been stripped down.

Now all we need is a skee-ball game. And I honestly wouldn't mind an accelerometer bowling game (something like iBowl).
I like this better then toss it for some reason. +1 on skeeball, the iphone had tickets and everything lol.

solar

Reaction score
I just found this in the market yesterday, lol. I loved this on my ipod touch.