Corey Haim found dead

jev

Reaction score
I grew up watching his movies being his generation and about his age. I'm not shocked by his death, and I'm kind of surprised he lasted as long as he did. It's so sad to see someone throw their life away with drugs but it is all to common in the entertainment industry, or maybe common everywhere but we just don't hear about it.
R.I.P.

OP

Silver Member
Reaction score
that seems to be the collective internet thought on this. how he managed to stick around for as long as he did was a mystery.

him OD'ing and dying was not.

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
I grew up watching his movies being his generation and about his age. I'm not shocked by his death, and I'm kind of surprised he lasted as long as he did. It's so sad to see someone throw their life away with drugs but it is all to common in the entertainment industry, or maybe common everywhere but we just don't hear about it.
R.I.P.

Ditto.. and if you ever saw the show on A&E The 2 Coreys ya could tell he was always wired.. sad

rod

Reaction score
this sucks.

but ive gotta object to this term "accidental overdose". ive never liked the phrase- how do you accidentally overdose? you accidentally get a little paint on your fingers. you accidentally delete a file on your computer. you dont accidentally load a lethal amount of heroin into a needle and accidentally shove it into your arm. and you certainly dont accidentally swallow a deadly number of pills. i think "accidental" is thrown in there so the media can be absolved in these kinds of cases.

/rant

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
but ive gotta object to this term "accidental overdose".

Speaking as a NREMT-P...

Accidental = Not meaning too...
Suicide = Meant too...

It's that simple...If he left a note about ending it they would be saying he committed suicide, No note so it's an accident.

bamfsig45

Reaction score
Doesnt bother me in the least, Im not saddened at all by this. The weak will not survive.

noorigin

Reaction score
not surprised. this guy got so strung out he was selling his teeth and hair on ebay

how long till someone makes this a meme?
tooth1.jpg

Reaction score
whats sad is he was a little kid and they used and abused him. as an adult he did have time to get it together to bad he didnt :(

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
whats sad is he was a little kid and they used and abused him. as an adult he did have time to get it together to bad he didnt :(
Thats Hollywood. You're a product and when something "better" comes along they have no use for you.

Know it going in and save your money

Reaction score
Thats Hollywood. You're a product and when something "better" comes along they have no use for you.

Know it going in and save your money

sort of like old cell phones!

all kidding aside you said it perfect.